Your right of withdrawal
Consumers have a legal right of withdrawal when concluding a distance selling transaction. Below you will find a brief explanation of your right of withdrawal, the consequences of withdrawal and a sample withdrawal form.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from the contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal you must inform Wildling Shoes (Wildling Shoes GmbH, Kölner Str. 45, 51766 Engelskirchen, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +49 (0)2266 459536) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by mail, an e-mail or a message via the contact form) about your decision to withdraw from the contract. You can use the attached sample withdrawal form, which is not mandatory.
To comply with the withdrawal period it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract Wildling Shoes shall refund to you all payments it has received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by Wildling Shoes) without undue delay and no later than within fourteen days from the day on which Wildling Shoes has received the notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, Wildling Shoes will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees because of this repayment. Wildling Shoes may refuse repayment until Wildling Shoes has received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return the goods without undue delay and in any event no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify Wildling Shoes of the withdrawal from this contract to
Wildling Shoes GmbH, Kölner Str. 45, D-51766 Engelskirchen, Germany.
The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiration of the period of fourteen days. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for a possible loss of value of the goods if such loss of value is due to a handling of the goods that is not necessary for the examination of the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
Model cancellation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out the form below and send it back to us.)
- To Wildling Shoes GmbH, Kölner Str. 45, 51766 Engelskirchen, Germany, email@example.com
- I / We(*) hereby give notice that I /We(*) cancel my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*)/for the supply of the following service(*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name of consumer(s)
- Address of consumer(s)
- Signature of consumer(s) (only if this for is notified on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate
In addition to the withdrawal according to the above withdrawal policy (paragraph 1) Wildling Shoes offers you a simplified handling of your return on request: If you register your return via the returns portal you will receive a prepared parcel label (return label) with which you can hand in your package at DHL without separate payment. The shipping costs incurred by Wildling Shoes will be deducted from the purchase price to be refunded. They amount to a flat rate of 4,90€ for returns from Germany and 14,90€ internationally.
The shipping costs paid in the Online Store will be refunded when you return the complete order.
§ 10 Final provisions
(1) Contracts between Wildling Shoes and you are governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany, excluding the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods and any international private law provisions. Mandatory statutory provisions on the limitation of the choice of law and on the applicability of provisions, in particular of the state in which you have your habitual residence as a consumer, remain unaffected.
(2) If you are a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between you and Wildling Shoes is the registered office of Wildling Shoes.
(3) The contract remains binding in its remaining parts even if individual points are legally invalid. Instead of the ineffective points, the legal provisions, if any, shall apply. As far as this would represent an unreasonable hardship for one of the contracting parties, however, the contract as a whole becomes ineffective.
Last updated: August 2023