Wildling is currently seeking a UX Design Specialist (f/m/d)
Start and scope of work: With immediate effect/full time, part time also possible (30–40 hrs.) / Place of work: Remote
Wildling Shoes was founded in 2015 and is a rapidly growing company that designs, produces, and distributes minimal shoes for children and adults. We aim to bring children and adults into more direct contact with their environment and to support an active lifestyle. Our shoes are produced in Portugal under fair labor conditions and are made from predominantly natural materials that are organically sourced (leather-free). With your help, we can design our digital platforms to be even more closely in line with our customers’ expectations and develop them in the spirit of our Webshop Team Commitment:“With our customers’ preferences and needs in focus, we want to work to consistently high standards that are defined by data-driven decisions and customer involvement” (excerpt from Team Commitment).
As a UX Design Specialist (f/m/d), you put our customers in focus and support the ongoing development of our digital platforms based on their needs. This starts with optimizing the live systems and extends to developing new designs and concepts by means of wireframes, mockups, user flows, and interactive prototypes. You then scrutinize and analyze them in user testing and A/B testing processes – which supports our transition to data-driven UX design. You share your insights as part of the webshop team so that together, we work to iteratively improve our digital presence.
What you contribute...
- A pioneer mindset and a hands-on mentality: You enjoy being involved in the operational side of your area, and have an independent and solution-oriented mindset and approach to your work
- You know exactly what wireframing, data-driven UX, personas, and A/B testing are all about and you recognize how strongly UX can move the needle.
- Your attention to detail, mobile-first approach, and your analytical mindset set your work apart, especially when it comes to evaluating and analyzing different types of data.
- You handle tools like Google Analytics, Google Optimize, and Hotjar with competence.
- You create designs and prototypes confidently using Sketch, Adobe XD, or InVision.
- Teamwork is something you enjoy, and you already have some initial experience with agile working methods.
- Our webshop team communicates in English, and you contribute your professional proficiency in English to the team – you can communicate professionally in German just as easily.
... you an exciting environment along with the opportunity to actively participate in the development of our company. For us, New Work isn’t just another buzzword. Our work is structured remotely, combining virtual meetings with online tools and offering flexibility in terms of location and working time. Since we also want to leave ample space for personal interaction, we hold regular meetings with the entire company as well as meetings within the teams, and also provide an opportunity to work together in our co-working spaces in Cologne and Berlin whenever the mood strikes.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please send your detailed application documents in a bundled PDF document directly to email@example.com.
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!