Wildling is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist (f/m/d) - webshop
Start and scope of work: With immediate effect/full time (40 hours) / Place of work: Remote
Wildling Shoes was founded in 2015 and is a rapidly growing company that designs, produces, and distributes minimal shoes for children and adults. We aim to bring children and adults into more direct contact with their environment and to support an active lifestyle. Our shoes are produced in Portugal under fair labor conditions and are made from predominantly natural materials that are organically sourced (leather-free). With your help, we aim to test our webshop even more effectively and ensure a flawless shopping experience for our customers. All in keeping with the spirit of our Team Commitment: “With our customers’ preferences and needs in focus, we want to work to consistently high standards that are defined by data-driven decisions and customer involvement” (excerpt from Team Commitment).
As a Quality Assurance Specialist (f/m/d), your task is to support the release of high-quality products by means of dedicated testing along the entire lifecycle of the development. To achieve this, you develop automated tests, a testing guideline, test documentation, as well as test specifications, and work closely with our product owner and the developers. This means that you check tasks using acceptance criteria, report defects to the developers, and also assist with visual testing. Your responsibilities also include merging all approved tasks and going live with the release. Checking and reporting any bugs that have been reported on our live systems and creating a testing guideline are the final steps of your mission.
What you contribute...
- A pioneer mindset and a hands-on mentality: You enjoy being involved in the operational side of your area, and have an independent and solution-oriented mindset and approach to your work
- You are a troubleshooter and you pick our webshop apart. You know how to spot every mistake
- You know how to create detailed documentation and have a good eye for processes
- Teamwork is something you enjoy, and you have initial experience with agile working methods
- You enjoy thinking and working with an independent mindset and a solution-oriented approach
- Our webshop team communicates in English, and you contribute your professional proficiency in English to the team – you can communicate professionally in German just as easily
... you an exciting environment along with the opportunity to actively participate in the development of our company. For us, New Work isn’t just another buzzword. Our work is structured remotely, combining virtual meetings with online tools and offering flexibility in terms of location and working time. Since we also want to leave ample space for personal interaction, we hold regular meetings with the entire company as well as meetings within the teams, and also provide an opportunity to work together in our co-working spaces in Cologne and Berlin whenever the mood strikes.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please send your detailed application documents in a bundled PDF document directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!