Wildling Shoes is seeking a Marketing Analytics Specialist (w/m/d)
Start and scope of work: with immediate effect/full time, part time also possible (30–40 hrs.) / deadline for applications: January 27, 2021 / place of work: remote
Wildling Shoes was founded in 2015 and is a rapidly growing company that designs, produces, and distributes minimal shoes for children and adults. We aim to bring children and adults into more direct contact with their environment and to support an active lifestyle. Our shoes are produced in Portugal under fair labor conditions and are made from predominantly natural materials that are organically sourced (leather-free). For our Awareness team, we are seeking the support of someone who would like to work together with us in the spirit of our Commitment team: “Sensing, seeing, experiencing, and sharing Wildling. Every foot is unique and so are its needs – we provide the best possible guidance and advice. Our enthusiasm for Wildling and for living responsibly inspires our customers to do more than just buy shoes” (excerpt).
As a Marketing Analytics Specialist (f/m/d), you enrich Wildling with your perspective and expertise in the field of data tracking and analysis. You are part of the Awareness team, which in turn is part of the Marketing department. Working closely within the Marketing Awareness team, your work in a variety of areas supports marketing activities and guides decision-making. But other areas can also benefit from your assessments, which means that in your role, you also act as a liaison and handle interface tasks. In addition to your strong command of Google Analytics and Excel, as well as your solid understanding of online marketing processes in e-commerce, it’s also no problem for you to analyze the acquired data and derive marketing-relevant suggestions for further action.
What you contribute...
- A pioneer mindset and a hands-on mentality: You enjoy being able to develop your area of responsibility strategically, to think and work autonomously with a solution-oriented approach
- Preferably, on top of your vast knowledge regarding common web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, and GTM), you also have knowledge in the field of data visualization (MS Power BI) under your belt
- Ideally, you’ve already demonstrated your analytical skills in online marketing or e-commerce and have used them to evaluate and process the acquired data
- Your solution-oriented mindset equips you to tackle any problems you encounter in a constructive and proactive way
- As a team player, it’s easy for you to work together with your co-workers to achieve a common goal and to share your knowledge with other departments in your role as a liaison
- Education in the field of business informatics or business administration is not a must – advanced training as a Google Academy Power User or similar is advantageous
- Your solid English language skills support your work in our international team – command of the German language is a plus
... you an exciting environment along with the opportunity to actively participate in the development of our company. For us, New Work isn’t just another buzzword. Our work is structured remotely, combining virtual meetings with online tools and offering flexibility in terms of location and working time. Since we also want to leave ample space for personal interaction, we have regular meetings with the entire company, meetings within the teams, as well as the opportunity to work together in our co-working spaces in Cologne and Berlin whenever the mood strikes.
Please prepare the following question:
Describe the unique challenges associated with the attribution of e-commerce conversions within the context of using different (traffic) marketing sources and a complex user journey?
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please send your detailed application documents in a bundled PDF document directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!